FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
ShellMiddy Customer Question and Answers (FAQ)
What is ShellMiddy's commitment to sustainability? How is ShellMiddy Eco-friendly?
Good Question. Here at ShellMiddy, we are very much committed to Go Green with an Eco-friendly path of reuse and sustainability.
- We are partnered with Planet to offer carbon-neutral shipping.
- All of our products are made on demand. No warehouse filled with untested unsold goods.
- We offer some of our fashion in organic or sustainable fabrics.
- We advocate recycling and up-cycle to extend your current shirt life instead of adding it directly to the landfill.
- All returns are donated to charity.
Does ShellMiddy Ship Worldwide?
🇳🇱 🇮🇱 🇮🇪 🇮🇳 🇮🇹 🇯🇵 🇰🇳 🇱🇷 🇲🇽 🇳🇬 🇳🇴 🇵🇭 🇺🇸 🇻🇮 🇿🇦 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇨🇭 🇧🇷 🇵🇰 🇩🇿 🇦🇷 🇦🇺 🇧🇩 🇧🇪 🇧🇧 🇧🇯 🇧🇦 🇧🇼 🇧🇷 🇮🇴 🇨🇲 🇨🇴 🇨🇦 🇨🇱 🇭🇷 🇨🇼 🇨🇿 🇨🇩 🇨🇬 🇩🇰 🇩🇴 🇪🇨 🇪🇬 🇸🇻 🇬🇧 🇿🇼 🇦🇸 🇪🇹 🇦🇲 🇬🇩 🇬🇱 🇭🇹 🇿🇲 🇬🇷 🇵🇷 🇫🇲 🇫🇴
We do ship to most countries.
- We ship Globally.
- Our shipping partners have restricted shipping in some countries due to war, instability, outbreaks, or other issues that would make delivery difficult.
- If our shipping partners expand or restrict shipment to any area this would also be automatically updated for us. We have indicated to them that we would ship worldwide.
- These are the area that is currently restricted but can change at any time. Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk regions in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Ecuador, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Chad, Laos, Libya, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, The Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Yemen,
- If your country is not on this list, we can ship to you.
How do I check the size of the t-shirt? What are the measurements of the t-shirts? What is my t-shirt size?
We offer you different styles of t-shirts. Sizes range from XS to 5X for your fit and comfort. We recommend that you use the best-fitting t-shirt that you currently have and measure its length and width to get your best fit.
Unisex sized tend to run larger. Check out the measurements for each garment. Here is an example.
How do I check on my order? How is my order being shipped? Where is my order?
If you haven't received your order within 10 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you receive the confirmation email that your order has shipped, you should have received a tracking number and the name of the shipping company. You can check the progress of the order at one of the links below.
How do I reuse, repurpose, up-cycle or recycle my t-shirts? What are the most sustainable ways to reuse my shirts? How to recycle old T-Shirts.
Here are some great ideas to get the most out of the life of your ShellMiddy t-shirts.
Reuse, Re-purpose, Upcycle, Recycle
Air Filter Cover
Baby sleeping bag
Car seat cover
Heating pad cover
Ironing board cover
Make a Wreath
Makeup remover pads
Pocket Pencil Case
Replacement flip-flop straps
How do I make a return or get a refund? | Where do I return a package? |When can I request a refund?
Suppose you've received any misprinted/damaged/defective items. In that case, it must be reported within four(4) weeks after you have received the product. Also, for packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than four (4) weeks after the estimated delivery date. We will look into it for you.
Any misprinted or defective items are refunded or replaced. Firstly,
Please email us a photo and description of the problem. After that, we
will open an inquiry with the printer. In addition, include your order
number and email address so we can get back to you as soon as
All returns, including those due to unclaimed mail(after four(4) weeks), are donated to charity.
The return and replacement instructions for your order are included with
your package. If you are having trouble finding the instructions, please
email us. We will help.
If the carrier was USPS ( United States Postal Service), you could schedule a convenient home pickup with them.
If the carrier was FedEx (Federal Express). You can schedule pickup for ground packages or drop off.
If the carrier was UPS (United Parcel Service). The no cost option is to drop off the package a a location.
If the carrier was DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom and Lynn). The link for their contact form is below.
Thank you for doing business with us. We appreciate you.